SS8 has an exciting opening for a Sales Development Representative to help drive growth for a transformative enterprise breach detection business.
SS8 is at the forefront of a critical time in enterprise cybersecurity. Despite existing investments in perimeter, network and endpoint security defenses, breaches have continued ‚ and will continue ‚ to occur. Cybersecurity professionals today are struggling tell if their organization has been breached, is being breached, or if a breach is imminent.
SS8 solves this and is transforming the industry with its time machine for breach detection, which allows organizations to rewind network communications to uncover what was previously unknown, back when the activity started, and to simply the breach hunting and investigation workflow. SS8 is already trusted by six of the world‚ s largest intelligence agencies, six of the world‚ s largest service providers, and two of the world‚ s largest critical infrastructure entities.
According to Ed Amoroso, former CSO for AT&T, ‚ Historical trending and analysis, as exemplified in SS8‚ s Time Machine, provides an excellent means for improving the accuracy of forecasting emergent threats.‚
Given the rapid growth and interest in this area, we are looking for an energetic, take-charge personality who sees no fear in developing and qualifying new sales opportunities within the hottest area of enterprise security. You will tackle outbound prospecting, generating interest to uncover sales ready opportunities, and will qualify new leads in a fun and exciting team environment at SS8 HQ.
- Outbound communication by phone and email to a large volume of cold and warm leads daily, leveraging business intelligence tools and marketing leads.
- Initiate conversations with Security C-Level decision makers, qualify and manage inquiries, identify and understand business needs, and create new business opportunities.
- Qualify leads and set appointments for the field sales organization.
- Support Marketing Operations with accurate forecasting and reports.
- Work closely with Marketing Operations to follow-up on tradeshow leads and inbound marketing leads, recruit attendees for webinars and seminars, set up new appointments for field sales team.
- Collaborate with the marketing team to identify new / fresh approaches to create pipeline through targeted campaigns.
- Develop a baseline of SS8 BreachDetect and the competitive landscape to aid in early conversations
- Maintain lead records, convert leads to opportunities and campaign activities within SalesForce.com
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS:
- 2 years or more of related inside sales development or lead generation experience preferred.
- Bachelor‚ s Degree or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Experience working in a team environment and technology savvy.
- Ability to be assertive and persuasive without being too aggressive.
- Great verbal, written communication and time management skills a must.
- Basic computer skills such as Outlook/Gmail, MS Office and SalesForce.com.
- Experience with business intelligence and demand generation tools preferred.
- A proven track record of competition, success, and building relationships.
- Demonstrates strong business communication skills, including but not limited to verbal and written communication, ability to communicate effectively and able to demonstrate interpersonal skills.