Medical Device company needs an MS Office expert to assemble, check written materials, and edit prior to submission to a review process to ensure that these materials meet company standards. Requires expert MS Office skills, Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Outlook and excellent written and oral communication skills. Life Science or Medical knowledge or education is a plus. This is a Contract position in Northern California.
Responsibilities for the Technical Writer
- Support Copy Clearance Editor in executing copy clearance standard operating procedure and processes including submission preparation, facilitation of reviews and updating, and archiving final approved materials.
- Process all submissions by assigning job and part numbers, entering information on MS Excel workbooks for tracking, create Functional Review and Approval Forms, and circulate materials to appropriate reviewers
- Ensure requestors and reviewers are appropriately trained to the Marketing Communications Review process prior to submitting materials for copy review
- Coordinate copy review conference call, prepare agenda, facilitate the call or Skype meeting
- Verify that all completed job files are accurate and compliant with all proper forms and supporting documentation prior to moving to a secure location.
Requirements for the Technical Writer
- Expert MS Office skills, Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Outlook
- Copy Editing and Project Management skills
- Life Science or Medical knowledge or education is a plus
- Insurance, PTO, 401K
Randstad is a $22.5 billion global provider of HR services and the second largest staffing organization in the world. From temporary staffing to permanent placement to in-house, professionals, search & selection, and HR Solutions, Randstad holds top positions around the world and has approximately 31,100 corporate employees working from its nearly 4,700 branches and in-house locations in 40 countries.
We are a company built on a deep network of expertise that crosses industries and geographies. We recognize that talent comes in different forms, that every business has its unique challenges and opportunities. And our recruiting experts are skilled at marrying talent and business—identifying the ideal professionals for an organization’s culture and its teams, its needs and its goals.