Human Resources Coordinator
Neetal Kizahkel Human Resources Executive
www.linkedin.com/in/neetal-kizhakel-45ab5a5 408-614-8483 · Milpitas, CA 95035
Results-oriented, analytical, and dedicated HR Specialist with more than 6 years’ experience in HR Operations, Employee Engagement, Employee Communication, Rewards and Recognition, and Training and Development. Highly collaborative communicator: continually focused on building relationships and promoting synergy across business lines and global units to drive positive, cohesive, and comprehensive human resources’ developments.
ü Strategic Planning
ü Rewards & Recognition Program
ü Coaching/Mentoring Program
ü Benefits & Account Management
ü Employee Engagement/Retention
ü HR Operations & Recruitment
ü MS Office (Word, Excel, Outlook)
ü Staff Training & Leadership
ü SAP HR Tool & Adobe Reader
Experience & Notable Contributions
SYMPHONY SERVICES CORP. PVT. LTD · Bangalore, India · 2008-2011
Assistant Manager HR
Acquired multi-department experience in coaching management on employee relations, HR operations, and employee engagement initiatives. Offered recommendations and solutions to motivate, develop, and retain a diverse range of employees. Collaborated with business leadership teams on trends and market developments.
Trained, developed, and led employee development processes and procedures: coordinated training programs and implementation of policies and procedures to enhance operations, maximize performance, and increase value on returns. Developed action plans and resolutions related to organization policies, compensation, and benefits.
- Planned, developed, and launched Rewards and Recognition cycles and Policy for Rewards for the organization.
- Designed and rolled out an automated Rewards and Recognition tool “SPOTLIGHT” for the entire organization.
- Conceptualized, deployed, and organized Town Hall Events while remaining within budget regulations.
- Spearheaded developments for Employee Communication forums on a periodic basis.
- Liaised between staff and HR Directors on Shared Service meet and additional process improvements.
- Regularly converted queries generated from Shared Services meetings to comprehensive policies and FAQ’S.
- Drove internal and external developments to release the Quarterly Newsletter “Insight” per deadline.
SAP INDIA PVT.LTD · Bangalore, India · 2007-2008
Business Partner HR
Played a key role in fulfilling program objectives by supporting HR Policy Administration, Benefits Administration, Vacancy Management, Employee Communications, Rewards and Recognition, Performance Management, and Employee Relations. Supported the roll out of process documents, and SLAs for level 1 and 2 HR queries.
Acquired extensive insight of the SAP HR system, HR paperwork, and interview strategies: regularly processed termination paperwork, conducted exit interviews, and developed retention plans. Facilitated Manager Feedback sessions, including SKIP level feedback and New Manager Assimilation.
- Played the Role of Location HR and SPOC for employee engagement activities for SAP GDC worldwide.
- Designed and rolled out Communication Framework for SAP GDC worldwide to significantly increase ESAT.
- Increased awareness & response for the Employee Satisfaction Survey and rolled out initiatives to address gaps.
- Managed the Buddy Program for new hires successful assimilation into the organization.
- Organized, launched, and supported the Rewards and Recognition cycles and Policy for Rewards program.
- Played a key role in identifying and negotiating with vendors for all employee engagement activities.
- Conceptualized and monitored the SAP GDC Bangalore town hall event and award functions.
CLIENTOLOGIC ITC INFOTECH PVT. LTD · Bangalore, India · 2005-2007
Business Partner HR
Played a key role as HR Business Partner for two business units with a combined headcount of 450+ employees and was responsible for end-to-end HR functions of an employee life cycle. Coordinated SKIP level interviews, along with termination paperwork and exit interviews. Built rapport department-wide as a result of superior leadership, strategic planning, and organization development.
- Managed recruitment operations for two business units with headcount of 450+ employees.
- Revamped the Induction Process for the business units to maximize successful employee assimilation.
- Originated, launched, and monitored the Mentoring Program that went on to be used for all new hires.
- Positioned to supervise scheduling programs, along with leave and absenteeism, to maximize performance.
SYSTEMS DOMAIN PTV. LTD. · Bangalore, India · 2004-2005
Successfully managed recruitment, screening, and interviewing for more than 100 candidates. Regularly analyzed data and reported potential candidates to senior stakeholders for consideration. Onboarded, trained, and counseled staff to leverage contributions and ensure full adjustment to a new work culture; multitasked to meet deadlines.
Education & Training
Masters in Human Resource Management
Pondicherry University, India
Masters in English Literature
Bangalore University, India
Bachelor in Arts-
Lucknow University, India
Professional Affiliation—Society of Human Resource Management
Awards & Honors
Awarded the “You Made the Difference” award at Symphony Services.
Awarded “Most Valuable Player at Proteans Software Solutions,” which was acquired by Symphony Services
Awarded the “Best performer in SAP Global Delivery” award for two quarters straight.
Awarded the “Extra Miler for the Quarter in Clientlogic ITC InfoTech” award.
Awarded a “Certificate of Achievement in Human Resource Management” from Villanova University